Sunday, January 24, 2010

29.) A Little Tied Up

Soundtrack Song - The Donnas, Love You Til It Hurts

Consciousness came back to me slowly as I woke up next to the soft, warm body beside me. I didn’t bother to open my eyes, but I smiled as I remembered what had transpired. “Sorry I fell asleep.”

Jo giggled as I felt her reposition herself, so she was looking down at me. “Not a problem. I hope you’re well rested.”

I opened my eyes. “How long was I out?”

“About twenty minutes.”

“Yeah, I’m good,” I told her, reaching out to embrace her... but something held me back. I pulled again, feeling pressure around my wrists. Quickly looking at either side of my head, I saw my dress ties wrapped around my wrists, which were in turn tied to the bed frame. “What? Jo, what the hell?!”

She giggled again, pushing herself back on her knees. I noticed she was wearing my black Kas√ľal shirt. Jo must’ve gone through my closet. Of course she did; that’s how she found my ties. “That’ll teach you to fall asleep on me.”

“You’re joking, right?”

Biting her lip, she said, “Okay, listen. If you’re really weirded out by this, I’ll untie you. But I wanted to let you just lie back and relax and just enjoy yourself.”

“Do you think that I didn’t enjoy it?” I asked, trying to figure out what she was getting at as I struggled again. The flashbacks hit me; it had been a memorable afternoon with Jo, spent exploring her body and finding ways to make her cry her out. Once I had realized that she cared—or, rather, how much she cared—by wanting to be there and wanting to help me, it just felt natural to take the next step.

“Hmm, no, I know you enjoyed it.” Jo stopped teasing me. “That’s not what this is about. I think you get to be a little too preoccupied with worrying about everyone else, making sure the people around you are well and good before yourself. And I want you to forget about all that for a little while. I want you to just concentrate on feeling and living in the moment. I want you to relinquish control and let me take the reins, and trust me. I want you to let me make you feel good.” She cocked an eyebrow and watched me squirm. “So, what do you say?”

“I say....” I pulled again, this time testing the strength of the knots. They weren’t too tight, but they strong enough that there wasn’t any give. “Holy hell, Jo, how often have you done this?!” I shook my head. “No, wait, I don’t want to know.”

She chuckled again. “Actually, I’ve never done this before. Always wanted to try it, though. I guess being a Girl Scout came in handy.” She asked seriously, “They’re not too tight, are they? Are you okay with your shoulder?”

“No, I’m okay.” I looked at Jo again, and she had a tantalizing mix of lust and mischief in her eyes. I wanted to say yes, but I wasn’t sure that this would be a good idea. I could tell that she picked up on my uneasiness. I didn’t consider myself a prude, by any means, but this really wasn’t my cup of tea.

“Here’s the deal. You’re tied up, but you’re completely in charge. Whatever you want, you just let me know. And if you get uncomfortable, then tell me and I’ll stop.” She sidled up next to me, hooking a leg over mine, tracing shapes on my chest, and purring in my ear. “All I know is I’ve been waiting a really long time to do some particularly naughty things to your sexy, hot body. Do you want me to tell you, or would you rather have me show you?” Jo nibbled on my ear, and her hand trailed across my chest, tweaking one of my nipples. My body jerked in response. My breath shortened. “I think you want me to show you. All you have to do is say the word. Say yes.”

Her tongue followed the curve of my ear as her foot rubbed against my leg. I hissed my answer, “Yesss.”

Jo smiled devilishly. “Great. I’ll be right back.” She dashed off the bed and out of the room.

“Wait! Where are you going?” I questioned, pulling against my restraints. What had I just agreed to? I was starting to have second thoughts. Maybe this was a bad idea.

She stepped back in the room, suggestively sucking on an ice cube and walking toward me with a certain kind of swagger. Rejoining me on the bed, Jo leaned down and took the ice cube out of her mouth so she could kiss me. Her tongue was cold as it swirled in my warm mouth. As we kissed, I felt the freezing contact of the ice against my nipple, and I moaned. It was melting quickly, and the cool water slid down my chest.

“So far, so good?” she asked, trailing her cold mouth along my jaw.

I licked my lips, but my mouth was dry. “Yeah. Good.”

Jo took her time, swirling the melting ice cube around my chest and down to my stomach, her lips following the path of her hands. Her tongue dissected my abs, following the lines of my body and running over the goosebumps she was causing. At first, I felt weird, not being able to do anything in reciprocation. As she moved along, I forgot about that as I got caught up in the movement of her hands and lips. She kissed along my happy trail as she dragged the ice cube down my leg.

“Do you like this, Kris?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No,” I groaned, hating even the idea of that. “Don’t stop.”

“Do you want me to suck your hard cock?”

“Jo....” I started, not sure what to say. Usually I didn’t talk like this.

“That’s it. Tell me what you want,” she ordered, perched between my legs and making heated eye contact with me. “What do you want?”

“Suck it,” I told her gruffly, trying to reach down to guide her head and pretty little mouth where I wanted it, but I couldn’t.

She smirked and placed the tiny remnant of the ice cube in her mouth, guiding the cold ice down my dick as she took me in her mouth. I choked on my breath from the sudden, cold sensations. The eye contact was intense, and I eventually broke it to watch her mouth work. One hand collected her hair at the nape of her neck so I could see perfectly what she was doing, and her other hand cupped my balls. I struggled again against my bonds, wanting to somehow contribute as the last of the ice melted.

“Relax, Kristopher,” she advised, licking the length of my shaft from base to tip like a lollipop, and then using her hand to jack me off as she spoke again. “Don’t worry. I promise to take care of you.”

“Ugh. Fuck, Jo.” I could barely get the words out, wanting so badly to be inside of her.

“All you had to do was ask,” she laughed, moving until she was straddling me and reaching down to slide onto me. She was wearing my shirt but not her panties, and she was hovering over me, ready to end the foreplay.

I didn’t want to delay the moment, but I couldn’t ignore the practicality of what we were about to do. “Protection,” I muttered, pointing lamely to my nightstand.

She pouted. “I’m clean, you know.”

I nodded and then shook my head, not exactly offering any coherent rationale. After all, the blood was flowing in places other than my brain. “I’m sure. Just being safe.”

With a groan, she reached and leaned to grab a foil wrapper from the stand without leaving her spot. Jo ripped it open, slowly and teasingly rolling the condom down my erection. “Satisfied?”

“Not yet,” I quipped, raising my pelvis off the bed and trying to show her what I wanted her to do.

“Well, we’ll see about that,” she snorted, reaching back down and guiding my penis into her. I’m pretty sure my eyes rolled back into my head from the slick heat enveloping my dick as she eased herself onto it. I watched her eyes close and her teeth dig into her lip as she fully sat on my dick and then squeezed her muscles. I moaned loudly as she leaned onto my stomach and began to grind into me. It felt so good, and I couldn’t think or feel anything that didn’t have to do with Jo.

Her face was flush and her breathing was quick, and she was emitting those tiny, squeaky sounds that let me know she was enjoying it, too. I could see her hard nipples poking through the black fabric that was hiding her body from me. Once again forgetting I was anchored to the bed, I tried to reach out to strip her of the shirt.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, then leaning backward with her hands against my thighs. “Don’t you like this?”

“Take off your shirt,” I ordered.

Jo stopped her grinding as she crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her shirt before she pulled upward and began to move on top of me again. Her breasts began to bounce, and my eyes followed them, up and down, up and down. “Is that better?”

“Damn, I want to touch you,” I growled ferally, thinking that the only way this could possibly get better was if I could feel her smooth skin. If I could amplify her quiet moans into impossibly loud shrieks. “Untie me.”

“Are you okay?” she questioned breathlessly, looking down at me with worry and casting aside her want to make sure I wasn’t in pain.

I knew that if I told her the truth, she wouldn’t release me. So I lied. “No.” Well, it was a partial lie. I’d be a lot better when I could move again.

“God, I’m sorry,” she apologized, leaning forward and grabbing the knot around my left wrist. Jo was poised such that her chest was right over my face, and I barely had to move in order to pull her pert nipple into my mouth and clamp down on it. “Oh, Kris,” she moaned and laughed. “You’re fine, aren’t you?”

“As soon as you let me go,” I mumbled around her skin. Then I thrust upward and drove myself into her, desperate to make her moan again.

“I wanted to please you,” she eked out between her sharp intakes of air.

“This does please me,” I explained. It made me hotter to hear her cry out. She reached down and threaded her fingers through my hair, holding my head in place as I sucked and flicked and nibbled.

“I’m so close. Oh, Kris.”

“Imagine what I can do if you untie me.” My phone rang and interrupted our moment. “Ignore it,” I told her.

“Who could be calling you now?” Jo let go and leaned over to the side of the bed and found it, picked it up, and read the caller ID. “Charlene?” She cocked and eyebrow at me, and she didn’t look happy. “Who’s Charlene, and why is she calling you while we’re having sex?”

I could see the wheels turning in her head, the mood ruined. “She’s just a friend,” I explained, not wanting to answer her and bring up Luc in the middle of our intimate moment.

Jo looked down at me like she didn’t believe me. She pressed the “accept call” button and pressed my phone to her ear as I shook my head and struggled to stop her, but my efforts were futile. “Hello?”

I could barely hear Charlene’s voice as I strained to listen. “Um, hi. I was trying to reach Kris, I guess maybe I dialed the wrong number....”

“No, this is Kris’s phone. He’s a little... tied up... at the moment,” she replied with attitude.

“Oh. Well, I just wanted to check to see how he was doing, you know, being injured and all. I guess I can call him later. Or can you just tell him that Charlene called?”

“Oh, I’ll pass along the message. But don’t worry, Charlene. I’m taking good care of him.” She began to move again, and I had to bite my lip to prevent any sounds from escaping.

I could hear the pause on the line, so I tried to diffuse the situation. “Jo, it’s not what you’re thinking—”

“This is Jo?”

I watched as Jo stopped, bit her lip, and looked down at me, appearing very confused. “Yeah. How do you know who I am?”

Charlene laughed. “Kris has told me all about you. It’s nice to finally get to meet you. Sort of.”

“Oh. Um,” she mumbled, turning red. I could see she was feeling embarrassed from assuming Charlene was just some random chick. “He hasn’t mentioned you.”

“It’s fine,” Charlene laughed again. “I wouldn’t have expected Kris to tell you about me. I was Luc’s girlfriend. I just like to keep in contact, and I wanted to make sure he’s okay. But I’m sure he’s in capable hands. Tell him I said ‘hi.’”

Jo looked down at the screen, still confused. When she finally spoke, she said, “Uh, Charlene says ‘hi.’”

I shook my head. Part of me wanted to be mad. “Jealous much?”

“I’m not jealous,” she replied, leaning back down and grabbing my hair. “I just don’t want other girls calling you when I’m on top of you. Or at all.”

“Yes, you were,” I teased her. I didn’t find jealousy an attractive quality, but I kind of liked that she wanted me all to herself.

“Shut up,” she ordered, placing my mouth where she wanted it so I wouldn’t be able to talk.

16 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH lordy

    Ok... I can't even... I don't... hmmm what to say? I feel ridiculous commenting, considering I just had a spazz attack at you on MSN... but this needs to be done...

    OOOOK... going back to all the things I loved... or at least, what REALLY stuck out to me (Now everything sounds sexual lol)


    “Suck it,” I told her gruffly, trying to reach down to guide her head and pretty little mouth where I wanted it, but I couldn’t.

    “This does please me,” I explained. It made me hotter to hear her cry out. She reached down and threaded her fingers through my hair, holding my head in place as I sucked and flicked and nibbled.

    Ummm those two parts in particular almost killed me... no joke.
    The idea of Kris saying sexual things is like... omg.

    Jonathan Toews who?? HAHAHA compared to your Kris Letang, I honestly can't think anymore...

    Good god... not to sound creepy but I'm cutting this off, I need to read this again... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was hot. enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LORD....GREAT UPDATE

    ahhhh...i cant even pick out a favorite part...IM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, I don't know how to respond to that chapter.Your writing is AMAZING. That's all I can say right now.

    Hopefully I can write a better comment when my brain starts to work again lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUP. Ummmm. I really have nothing to say?
    : D

    Can't wait for the next update! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zigh - "Jonathan Toews who??" The most perfect comment EVER!

    Wow, wow, wow, I am giddy, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ......Have I mentioned that I love you lately? Because I absolutely absolutely do. Stop being so fucking amazing okay?! Or, actually, never stop being amazing!

    "All I know is I’ve been waiting a really long time to do some particularly naughty things to your sexy, hot body."
    ^^As soon as I read this, I KNEW it was going to be a good chapter.

    I think my brain is broken right now. I promise to leave a more coherent comment on the next chapter. Just know, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... oh my... wow...a, sorry I can't string together a sentence. But wow...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!!! And holy crap. See the nice thing about reading it all in one sitting is that you don't have to wait for the next chapter, now I'm biting my nails, gonna hit refresh until chapter 30 is up. hahaha.

    So I have LOTS to say, but I'm so tired, I'm just gonna focus on the sex. cause really, once there's sex, your mind kinda turns to scrambled eggs anyways.

    That was seriously hot! A whole side of Kris came out that I didn't even think existed. Asking her if she's jealous, telling her to suck it. Ay yi yi. "YES KRISTOPHER!" heh. AND THE ICE CUBE?! Is it wrong that I was taking notes?! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok... after re-reading this today, for the millionth time... it's still just as fantastic as the first.

    Wow, I'm a perv. Time to start update my own stories and get off yours.

    Well, no 'get off', that was a poor choice of words LOL oh... and there goes my mind... into the gutter... /sigh

    I'll stop now lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was AMAZING... more posts like this please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm watching the game right now and every time I see Letang or hear the announcers say his name all I can think of is him saying "suck it" and being tied up.

    I feel like such a perv lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Anna, My mind had not gone there until you said that. Now all I can do is laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha. I loved this chapter and all those comments :D Hehe and I agree Zighs "Jonathan Toews who?" was the best one :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay so I had be putting off reading this one..because i'm not a huge letang fan...and i've been busy with grad school.

    but now that i am all caught up...damn woman!!! this chapter was hot...and pretty funny. i'm liking this story! keep it up!

    -O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Random thought: Is Jo's drug use ever going to come up/come between her and Kris?

    ReplyDelete